I need to buy Christmas presents for a tractor collector. Where can I get manifolds and radiators? Where can I get a three point hitch?? And while we are AT it, does anybody sell aftermarket rims?

Pay Attention!!!     I know EXACTLY where to send you. TONY'S TRACTORS  has an online store where they sell three-point hitches, rims, manifolds and sheetmetal parts for MANY John Deere tractors. You'll find their web site at They are collectors themselves and when you call, fax, or email, you'll be talking to a REAL person; you won't just be filling in a "form" on a web site and wondering if anyone ever received it!
    Also known as "Tony Carbaugh Enterprises", Tony's Tractors has other products like seat cushions, carburetors, mufflers, radiators, and engine rebore kits, so check out their web site and see what is available. If you don't see it, ASK them, and they will see if they can get it for you!

Tony Carbaugh Enterprises  LOGO Tony Carbaugh Enterprises, LLC
12781 Marion Road SE
Turner, OR 97392
Web site:

    The neat thing about Tony Carbaugh Enterprises is, they also carry new and aftermarket tractor parts, 3-point hitches, manifolds, rims, supplies, sheetmetal, battery boxes and stuff, for Allis Chalmers, International Harvester, Oliver and other brands, too, for those of you who collect ALL colors of tractors!!

Go back to the page you just came from......

"Here Comes Santa Claus"